How to set Default page for cPanel hosting account
Diubah pada: Tue, 2 Mar, 2021 at 6:18 PM
2. Click on "File Manager" under the "Files" category to proceed.
3. Click on "Settings" from the top right corner of the page. Select the Document Root
and make sure Show Hidden files(dotfiles) is selected. Remember to click save.
4. Right click on ".htaccess" file and then click on "Edit" to proceed.
5. A pop up page will be shown, then click on the "Edit" button to proceed.
6. Typically, the default page of a domain is refer to index.* file . As an example,
Apakah jawaban ini bermanfaat?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.