This function allows you to configure two-factor authentication (2FA), a security measure for the login interface of cPanel & WHM. Two-factor authentication requires two forms of identification. After you enter your password, you must enter a security code. An application on your smartphone supplies this code. Without your smartphone, you cannot log in.
2FA requires a smartphone with a supported time-based one-time password (TOTP) app.
- For Android™, iOS®, and Blackberry® - Google Authenticator™
- Go to Two-Factor Authentication under Security Center function group.
- Turn on Two-Factor Authentication security policy.
- Click Manage My Account, hit Set up Two-Factor Authentication
- Scan the following QR code with a two-factor authentication app on your phone.
- Enter the security code generated by your two-factor authentication app.
- Click Configure Two-Factor Authentication to complete the setup.
- At the next WHM login, two-factor security code will be required.