1. Open Outlook and select File.
2. Click Add Account.
3. Check Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
4. Click Next.
5. Select Internet E-mail
6. Click Next.
7. Enter Your Name and E-mail Address
8. Choose IMAP as your account type
These are the incoming and outgoing server for SSL and NON-SSL.
Incoming server : mail.domain.com
Outgoing server : mail.domain.com
(replace your OWN domain name for domain)
Incoming server : serverhostname.com
Outgoing server : serverhostname.com
(serverhostname refers to the name of the server that is hosting your website.
the server hostname can be found from your web hosting control panel server information section )
In Logon Information enter the e-mail address and password that you created in the control panel
Configuration of the SMTP server in Outlook 2010
9. Click More Settings.
10. Select Outgoing Server and then My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
11. Go to Advanced tab and change the port values based on your preference either SSL or NON-SSL.
Incoming IMAP : 143
Outgoing for IMAP : 587
Incoming IMAP : 993
Outgoing for IMAP : 465
NOTE : If you choose SSL settings,ensure to check This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) box.
For Root folder path enter INBOX with uppercase letters.
12. Click Finish.