This article will show the steps on how you could filter certain keyword in your cPanel Webmail
1. Access to your cPanel by accessing the URL as https://cpanel.domainname/ or https://domainname:2083/ .
2. Click on the Email Filters under EMAIL.
3. Click on Manage Filters next to the account for which you wish to add filters.
4. To add a filter, click on Create a New Filter.
5. In the Filter Name field type in a name for the filter.
6. In the Rules option, select From as matches regex and type in the keyword in the text box (eg Viagra) and l
In the Actions option, select on Deliver to folder and click on Browse and choose on Junk.
7. Finally click on Create to save the rule.
**Global Email filtering is the same as Email filtering, with the only difference that the filters created here are applied globally for the whole cPanel account.
For webmail filtering rule, users can create it by accessing Webmail, click at [Email Filtering] and refers to the above step number 2 - 6.