How to setup email account in Microsoft Outlook 2016 :
1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2016.
2. From Top left menu, click on FILE > click on Add Account.
3. Select Manual setup or additional server types, click Next.
4. Select POP or IMAP, click Next.
5. Enter your name and full email address on User's Information section.
8. Then assign your email address and password on Logon Information section and check Remember password
9. Then click on More Settings. Please refer to the screenshot as below:
10. Click on Outgoing server tab to check on My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
11. Click on Advanced tab change the port values based on your preference either SSL or NON-SSL
12. Check Leave a copy of messages on the server if you wish server to keep your email as a backup. Click OK.
13. After click OK, it will return to the Add account setting. Click on Next and click on Close after the Test Account Settings has been done.
14. Your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2016 is ready to use.
How to enable SMTP authentication shall the account is auto setup previously
1. Go to the File tab, Click on Account Settings.
2. Select email account you need to update.
3. Click on Repair and followed by Let me repair my account manually.
4. Tick on My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication and click on Repair.