Applies to :
- Virtuozzo Linux (VPS) with VZPP/PVA enabled.
To perform this task, you need to have :
- IP address or hostname of the VPS.
- Administrator (root) access of the VPS.
Backup is one of the most important integrated features of Virtuozzo. Backups can be created during run-time without downtime - Live backups.
With a root access of the VPS, the VPS owner has ability to initiate a backup themselves from VZPP panel of the VPS. Please note that the backups created via VZPP will not take your VPS disk space, however we have limit each account to have maximum 2 backups.
1. Open Parallels Power Panel and login using root access of your VPS. VZPP can be accessible from https://(your IP address):4643.
2. Go to Management > Maintenance.
3. Under Backups tab, click New Backup.
4. You can set any comments in Backup Description and click Backup button to initiate a backup process.
5. You can monitor the backup process by click Details in the Information show after you initiate the process or you can go to Task Log.
6. You will see a new backup in the list when the backup process completed.