1. The My Today Page summary shows there are unread messages designated in a number of areas.
2. To view and open any emails, click on the Inbox link.
3. Here we can see the email currently in our Inbox.
4. If we select an email from those listed with a single click, it will change its status from unread to read and change it from bold (unread) to normal text (read).
5. The currently selected email can be read in the Message preview area as well as perform a number of actions upon it like Reply, Reply All, Forward and Delete.
6. By double-clicking on an email item we can open it in a new window.
7. After opening an individual email, we can read and take action upon it with the menu bar at the top of the email.
8. You can change the way your email is viewed by clicking the View dropdown option.