This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to you Cloud Mail account.
1. Click the down arrow button in the left navigation toolbar to scroll down if the Settings icon is not visible.
2. Click the Settings toolbar icon.
3. Click on the + sign for Advanced Settings to make the options available.
4. Select Mailbox Migration.
5. Select the Account Type to be imported from and click Next.
6. Select the items to be imported by ticking the appropriate checkboxes and click Next.
7. Enter the account credentials for the email service you will be importing the data from.
8. You can test the connection by clicking the Test Connection button.
9. After a successful test, click on the Next button to proceed with the import.
10. Now to begin the process, click the Start button.
11. The import will process and refresh this page every 5 seconds until completed. Click the Close button after completion.
12. Our email now reflects the imported records as can be viewed by the email count indicators.
13. We can open the Inbox to view our imported emails.