This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to you Cloud Mail account.
1. Click the down arrow button in the left navigation toolbar to scroll down if the Settings icon is not visible.
2. Click the Settings toolbar icon.
3. From the User tab in Account Settings, you can edit the Display Name, Reply-To Email, Time Zone, and enter a Backup Email Address.
4. Under the Webmail tab, you can make changes like your Initial Page on Login, Display Format, etc.
5. Under Compose tab, you can change the setting for the format, font, etc. of your new messages.
6. Forwarding tab lets you forward messages to another email address by entering an email address and optionally enabling deletion of the message after being forwarded.
7. Plus Addressing tab allows you to filter email without having to create content filter rules as well as allowing you to use special email addresses if you do not want to give out your real email address.
8. Click the Save button to save all your changes.