1. Open your Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. Go to Tools > Account Settings.
3. Click Create a new account.
4. Choose Skip this an use my existing email.
5. Enter Your name, full Email address and Password , click Continue.
6. At Mail account setup configure screen,choose Manual config.
7. Select the type of incoming server : POP3
Enter the name of your Incoming and Outgoing mail server as follow:
8. The username would be your full email address such as email@example.com
9. Click on Re-test the configuration and Click Done.
10. Back to your Thunderbird main menu and go to Outgoing Server and confirm your Outgoing SMTP server.
11. Check the Use name and password box and assign your email account to the User Name.
Select No for Use secure connection.
12. You may start using Thunderbird by clicking on the top left Get Mail button.
Below will be a sample of video tutorial on "How to Setup a POP3 Email Account in Mozilla Thunderbird"
using NON SSL setup.
For SSL setup you may just replace the "serverhostname" and "SSL ports" based from above steps.