This tutorial assumes you are already have FileZilla running on your computer, but not connected to a remote server. Now let’s learn to configure a website in FileZilla.
To download FileZilla, click here
- Select File then Site Manager. The Site Manager window appears.
- Click New Folder then enter a name for the new folder. Now let’s configure a new site inside the new folder.
- Click New Site then enter a name for the new site.
- Enter Host Name, and then select Normal for logon type.
- Enter username and password, and then click Connect.
- That’s it! We are now connected to the remote server and the login details are saved for quicker connections in the future.
- To disconnect from the server, go to Server menu then click disconnect.