This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to you Cloud Mail account.
- The My Today Page summary shows there are unread messages designated in a number of areas.
- To view and open any emails, click on the Inbox link.
- Here we can see the email currently in our Inbox.
- If we select an email from those listed with a single click, it will change its status from unread to read and change it from bold (unread) to normal text (read).
- The currently selected email can be read in the Message preview area as well as perform a number of actions upon it like Reply, Reply All, Forward and Delete.
- By double-clicking on an email item we can open it in a new window.
- After opening an individual email, we can read and take action upon it with the menu bar at the top of the email.
- You can change the way your email is viewed by clicking the View dropdown option.